Welcome to WebmasterWorld Guest from 22.214.171.124
Right now, I get the "You have exceeded the maximum number of ad groups ( 30 ) that can be displayed" message and no Ad Groups shown because the first 30 Ad Groups this function comes across happen to be paused (but I have fewer than 30 that are active).
For example, for one client I was able to use these data to prove that one large account they obtained came from a particular online marketing program and not some other source -- which was what the client thought. This validated the effectiveness and value of the program, which the client had been substantively doubting.
The next Advertiser Feedback Report will go out in about (AWA stops to calculate with pencil and post-it note) 33.5 hours. Anyone else?
As always, my sincere thanks.
- Number of conversions at the keyword level (Again)
- Quality score column enabled by default or left enabled indefinitely after I have enabled it. This really annoys me.
- The ability to set which sites on teh search network the campaign is run on.
- Multiple MCC linkage. Many of our clients have their own MCC accounts because they manage multiple sites and campaigns and it's much easier to manage through MCC. When I take over, they do not want to unlink and relink the way it is currently set up. They want to manage their account(s) through MCC. I would like to be able to "MCC their MCC".
- The ability to change VAT from personal to business without having to contact support.
- When MCC access is given, the option to allow the client to enable access to analytics at the same time.
- When you go to analytics I would like the " Welcome to the new version of Google Analytics!
Your new reports have been designed to help you learn even more about your site traffic and marketing initiatives." message to have an "OK" link so I can dismiss the message. It's annoying.
- The ability to generate graphs/reports in AdWords editor
- The ability to "Download/Update all accounts" in AdWords editor.
- I would like to see a button at the top of all pages that says "Re-Check Quality Score" that sends the QS bot to re-evaluate quality score. ;)
That's all I got this week AWA. It's getting tougher to make AdWords better.
* The "Advanced Search and Editing" with more features like
1) Editing the bids based on the No. of Conversions.
2) Editing the bids based on the Conversion Rate.
3) Editing the bids based on the Cost/Conversion.
4) Editing the bids based on the Sales Value.
5) Editing the bids based on the No. of Transactions.
* The "Sales/Revenue value" and "No. of Transaction" included in Campaign/Adgroup/Keyword level in the Account.
- Site exclusion in the search partner network
- Seperate bid for Google vs search partner network
- Bulk upload via AdWords (not Editor)
- Keyword tool with monthly search volume (impressions)
- Ability to duplicate campaigns and/or ad groups (would allow for easier testing)