We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 24th May, 2018.
Data we collect
If you decide to create an account and login, we collect the following information:
- Assigned Login and Username (required)
- email address & email preferences (required)
- comments, posts and forum topics (optional)
- liked comments/posts/articles (optional)
This site may make chat rooms, forums, message boards, and/or news groups
available to its users. Please remember that any information that is
disclosed in these areas becomes public information and you should exercise
caution when deciding to disclose your personal information.
By providing their email address when signing up for this site, users authorize us to send them site notifications, newsletters, or other information via email from time to time. Users may remove themselves from such services at their discretion. Any email sent to a list will include directions for how a user may remove himself or herself from the list.
We also may use 3rd Party Analytics to measure anonymous information about our all our visitors, such as visit frequency, duration and approximate geographical location. Both first-party cookies and third-party cookies from analytical networks are also used to give us some broad demographic information about our visitors, such as age and interests, if they are available. Again, all of this information is completely anonymous and is used purely to help us align our content and advertising better with our audience.
What we do with the data we gather
We use this data to protect the community from spammers and misfits posting promotional, political, and personal attack based content messages.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send Optin emails about new content at your request.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the data we collect.
A cookie is a small file which asks your browser permission to be placed on your device. The cookie then helps analyze web traffic or helps us identify you. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use internal and occasionally external analytics to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Tech Partners we use:
Paypal. If you choose to support our progress via PayPal donation, information you share with PayPal will be shared with us as well: including Name, Email, address, country, and purchased item.
We may use an outside ad company to display ads on our site. These ads may
cookies received with banner ads are collected by our ad company, and we do
not have access to this information.
Links to other websites
Our website will contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
- Users names may be or are assigned by system and are not considered proprietary to any individual, group, or organization.
- Any personal profile data that you create is easily deleted (hidden) by the system upon request.
- Publicly posted messages are public and remain on system forever.
- A high percentage of our vistors use nonidentifiable anonymous email addresses (yahoo, Hotmail, Gmail), we are unable to ensure identity of original posters or user.
- Forum posts are often quoted and reposted by other members, caching systems, search engines, foreign forum cachers...etc.
- Don't enter information you do not wish to share with us
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your explicit permission to do so.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
- We do NOT collect online contact information without prior parental consent
or parental notification, which will include an opportunity for the parent
to prevent use of the information and participation in the activity.
Without prior parental consent, online information will only be used to
respond directly to the child's request and will not be used for other
purposes without prior parental consent.
- We do NOT collect personally identifiable offline contact information
without prior parental consent.
- We do NOT distribute to third parties any personally identifiable
information with out prior parental consent.
- We do NOT give the ability to publicly post or otherwise distribute
personally identifiable contact information without prior parental consent.
- We do NOT entice by the prospect of a special game, prize or other
activity, to divulge more information than is needed to participate in the
How to contact us
If you have any questions or concerns about our policy, please contact us by filling in our online contact form.
c/o/ Pubcon Inc.
2504 STE A,
Austin TX 78746
e-mail: engine at webmasterworld.com