joined:Feb 6, 2018
What is wrong after Bidding update of 18 dec.
- Organic traffic to the sites like me. Who have big number of pages, but less traffic Is going useless OR Other third party ad networks are adverstising and pays pennies.
- for example a site with 0.1 million pages having daily traffic of 5k from different regions (countries). Its pages will not be crawled from every country and not all pages. Never get the coverage required.
- The ad space for Adwards Adverstisers is limited to only crawled pages and thus Adverstisers are paying more for the same number of leads.
- All the organic traffic and leads are going to the Third party ad network adverstisers.
- Ads which appear because of third party adverstisers are Very very irrelevant to the content.
People with Blogs on Blogger and Shared hosting.
- People who are using google's blogger. After this update having huge crawler errors. Because per second adsense bot visits are limited on a IP address.
- Blogger have 5-6 universal IP addresses, high traffic on these blogs pings very big ammount of request to adsense bot. Surpassing adsense bot limit for a IP address.
- check this thread [groups.google.com
- If google hosting is facing Crawler issue. You can think how about crawler issues of Shared hosting.
- Only way is to change the hosting. As adsense bot have visit limits for every IP address where your blog is hosted. There are thousands of blogs hosted on the same ip. Each blog traffic trigger adsense bot to visit this IP. But as Its one IP and a lot of blog and lot of AD request adsense do not visit all requested URL'S.