Welcome to WebmasterWorld Guest from 22.214.171.124
Forum Moderators: open
- hotel - most excellent. Everything it was billed to be.
- hotel bar - rather small, but cozy. Micro brewery within one block!
- odds are running 40-60 on a certain WebmasterWorld member making it into the states ;-)
- Top new SEO tips and tricks...as if...you had to be there ;-)
I only will regret it if they (the government) regulates this stuff like they did the fishing industry.
Hey at least I don't have to worry about getting the drag hung down on a Canadian submarine while trawling the internet :-)
There are quite a few fish to catch on the internet.
More nets = more fish....
Uhhh.... I mean more pages = more customers.
5. littleman is real
4. there are too many WebmasterWorld members that should be self-employed
3. there is no good way for a robot to identify quality content on the web
2. who needs a high school diploma? :)
1. it's true, there is no money to be made on the Internet :)
-Lots 'o Laker fans. Who would close a bar when they go into overtime?
-Shak and crack..he knows. Cant say those fighting words at 3am
-Canucks. With so many of them there I somehow never heard a conversation about hockey!
-SARS . Man, were there a lot of people getting sick or what? What was that thing?
Anyway, glad to get feedback from everyone!
talking drugs with everyone
He, he... the first time I glanced at that, I thought it said TAKING drugs with everyone. :) Nice album, Shak! This was my first Pubcon, so it was great to meet so many virtual friends in person. Kudos and thanks to all who labored to pull it together!
Paul Gardi (Teoma) - When answering his mobile phone during the lunch break - "I can't talk now, I'm locked in a room with 300 liars"
Me - "Why did you do it?"
Dan Boberg (Overture) - "Lots of advertisers are really pleased with the results from Gator and it's much easier to uninstall it these days"
- How did he know that I wasn't asking about the purchase of Alta Vista?
Paul Gardi (Teoma) - Whilst eating lunch and seeing Matt Cutts overwhelmed with questions and unable to grab a bite to eat - "Should I go and answer some questions about Google?"
LOL - He got some jabs in on everyone it seems.
The only problem I had (at least until the informal affiliate meeting began) was how to tell the white hats from the black hats. I'm still not sure I even know who all is considered a black hat!
The pics are great - but maybe next time, what about making it a real international event? Multiple international pubconferences, webcast - so that those of us on the other side of the planet ('geographically challenged') could get smashed in our local and feel like we were a part of it too?
Just a thought.
I'm sure Woz and I could agree on a Sydney venue!