joined:Jan 13, 2010
I have been running one hosted shopping cart that allows subscribers to create their ecommerce store.
The bitter truth is i had failed to get a single subscriber for my service so far. I have been receiving targeted natural search traffic from search engines ....but only 4 of them bothered to asked my about my services.
I dont know why this happened i guess;
- I dont have pool of money fr aggressive online marketing that is required for brand building and leads.
- Peoples are afraid to pay online unless they are sure that i am popular brand.
- For few months i have been trying to create a tiny version of desktop software similar to my online offering. my plan is distribute it freely and gain some popularity
- Here again .NET and JAVA apps are problematic for end users due to their .NET/JVM prerequisite etc.
- I dont know what to do i have been waiting for 6 months to get single customer i also offered Trial service but no help. i get visitors but no leads....it is not that my site is bad..i have shown it to many peoples and they were impressed by the functionality and looks
--- Can someone guide me in this gloom