joined:Dec 12, 2007
I'm looking for a help about one ajax script. This Ajax script is intended to get exchange rate between two currencies and show it on the browser. It's using PHP as the backend end to retrieve the current exchange rate. The div that will be refreshed has a class called 'listall'. When I look at the browser after clicking an input type button and have a look on the output using Firebug, I find that the reponse code is 200 OK and I can see the out put from Firebug but not from the div.
Here is the AJAX script:
The form containing the div has POST as the sending method.
can someone point me what i have done wrong for the script not to work. PLZ assume the PHP has no error as I tested it before.