Welcome to WebmasterWorld Guest from

Forum Moderators: open

Message Too Old, No Replies

What is the jquery plugin used on the WhiteHouse.gov homepage?

Looking for an image/text rotation plugin similar

6:04 am on Jan 27, 2009 (gmt 0)

New User

10+ Year Member

joined:May 31, 2008
posts: 18
votes: 0

I am looking to find the image rotation plugin that was used on the whitehouse.gov website where image+text are rotates and also has the control buttons on the bottom.

Any one know what plugin(s) this is? I looked at carousel, but couldn't see how this would do both text and images.


8:29 pm on Jan 28, 2009 (gmt 0)

Full Member

10+ Year Member

joined:Feb 14, 2005
posts: 266
votes: 0

Looking at the Whitehouse source, it looks like Galleria.

Join The Conversation

Moderators and Top Contributors

Hot Threads This Week

Featured Threads

Free SEO Tools

Hire Expert Members