Welcome to WebmasterWorld Guest from 126.96.36.199
I want to search and capture RSS feeds based on a certain criteria. I want to provide news feeds on my website with links to respective sites, by aggregrating other news feeds in RSS feed form, and entering it into my database.
- To achieve this, do I need to build a spider to capture RSS feeds?
- I do not want to enter url for each website manually, I just want the spider to figure it out.
- In addition, I want to feed the result into my database. How do I do this?
- Can I get some links to information regarding some open-source code which performs the same operation?
- Also, what is the best programming language to perform this operation?
I appreciate all suggestions and advice.