Welcome to WebmasterWorld Guest from 22.214.171.124
Forum Moderators: open
It is not allowed to put an URL here, but since it was there I could check your problem. In the following lines I added some '*' symbols, but you will understand what should be there.
It turns out that your code is OK, but the code added by g*cities is not.
You can do the following test:
1. Create on your harddisk (C:) a temporary directory (e.g. C:\pls_rmv)
2. Open your page on g*cities
3. Store it (File >> Save As) to this temporary directory
4. Open the local version (C:\pls_rmv\peyt*), and you will still see the error.
5. Open the local file with an ASCII editor (like Notepad) and go to the end of the file. There are some very long lines. Make these lines shorter by pressing entering a 'return' before each "<script>"
6. Save this file, and verify the problem still exists.
7. Remove the 2 following lines