Welcome to WebmasterWorld Guest from 188.8.131.52
Forum Moderators: open
if u search for a keyword with a wrong spelling..
ie "webbsite" instead of "website", google ask for "Did u mean Website?"...but...
for some keywords only, im looking for ie "webites" and google asks "did u mean websites websites?"...
and when im hitting it, google asks "Did u mean websites websites websites websites?" and so on....
someone else with that problem?
Try a search for web-sites [google.com] on www.google.com and you will see "web site" and "website" are both highlighted in the SERP.
A friend in Australia reports that Google corrects "television" to "television television".
Fixes the bug:
* Switching to an inactive datacenter (currently www-sj or www-zu).
* Using a US-based proxy.
Does not fix the bug:
* Switching between the 7 active datacenters.
* Removing URL parameters other than q=.
* Using www.google.co.uk (even though this causes him to see .uk ads).
* Using Internet Explorer instead of Mozilla.