Welcome to WebmasterWorld Guest from

Forum Moderators: rogerd & travelin cat

Message Too Old, No Replies

Looking for a customisable fly box plugin

1:32 am on Feb 5, 2015 (gmt 0)

Senior Member

WebmasterWorld Senior Member 10+ Year Member

joined:Aug 17, 2004
votes: 0

Hi all,

I want to include an iframe that slides in at the bottom right of the screen as users scroll down the page, but I can't seem to find a good plugin for this.

Maybe that's because 'fly box' is not an accepted term, but I have no idea what to call it.

Any ideas / recommendations?
9:28 pm on Feb 5, 2015 (gmt 0)

Senior Member from US 

WebmasterWorld Senior Member lorax is a WebmasterWorld Top Contributor of All Time 10+ Year Member Top Contributors Of The Month

joined:Mar 31, 2002
votes: 4

I'm not sure what to call it either - you may need to look in a jQuery library to get the proper terminology. Likely that it's been built but you may need to do some hunting to find it.