Each of those three lines do different things and are part of more extensive filtering.
They were in place for lots of years and functioned fine.
At this point, I've temporarily removed these old browser sections. However, I'd still like to use them later and update the 6+ versions.
Why can't it just say
I'll try this.
I've become involved with websites again, and my entire mod_rewrite section is not functioning (yes mod_rewrite is active on the server.
I've had to add error documents (which I'd never used previously), as well as "Files" container for a php contact form.
The error documents functioned for a short while (despite the non-working mod_write) last night and one denied visitor (mod_access) returned properly (this correct function was the result of locating two missing begins-with-anchors):
HTTP/1.1" 301 248
HTTP/1.1" 403 533
Additionally, in order to accomplish the above, I removed the LIMIT container and made it a FILE container, which resulted in a log format that I didn't care for. Once removing the FILE container (restoring LIMIT) I had to wait for the daily server reboot to restore logs in the previous format.
Unfortunately, my htaccess is quite large.
I.m attempting to go through it section by section and have even split an approximate 900 lines of IP's from two former sections to four sections.
Also getting some loops.