joined:Aug 10, 2016
Hello fellow Web Marketing Professionals! I come to you troubled, and seeking direction.
Our company has just paid our WebCEO bill, and it has recently taken over $2,100 from the account. We are a small, but growing SEM firm, and it is becoming a problem from a cost-effective standpoint to maintain this tool, although WebCEO is pretty good in its own right in many ways.
We are officially hunting for a tool that is capable of doing the following:
1. Unlimited projects/domains
2. Tracking hundreds to thousands of keywords PER project
3. Track Google, local Google, Bing and Yahoo
a. i.e. Local SEO campaign wants to track three locations for Google Fort Lauderdale, FL, Chicago, IL, and San Diego, CA
4. Exporting a PDF report that is capable of being branded
5. Filtering results by only displaying improved positions
The ultimate goal is to have a tool with all the rank tracking bells and whistles of WebCEO, for $500.
We currently sign SEO clients at a rate of 2 per week, and currently have 70 clients overall