Welcome to WebmasterWorld Guest from 188.8.131.52
Forum Moderators: open
- 5-6 sites total
- 15-20 static pages each, larger number of dynamic ones (they're directory sites of schools/degree programs)
- I may add a new page of content to each one every few weeks
- no social media (blogs, forums, etc.) planned at present
- the dynamic pages are relatively simple (lists of schools & individual school pages, generated out of a MySQL database based either on a ZIP code being entered into a search box, or based on a link being clicked on the page - i.e. show me all X schools)
- going to need dynamically generated forms to collect visitor info (dynamically generated meaning that each school has its own unique set of fields it wants filled out, so the form essentially has to be built separately for each school, on the fly when a visitor requests information about that school) - apart from that, I would like to be able to edit form components (fields, labels, etc.) easily and frequently to facilitate a lot of A/B testing
- same with other site elements - plan on doing a lot of A/B testing and not just of landing pages
Any thoughts from the group?....
Thanks in advance,
The question is, can an off-the-shelf product cope with your planned page type and structure?