joined:Sept 27, 2018
I have been coding html, js and css for a while but it's all been pretty much client side. I now need to know how to 'write' to a network location.
This is going to be a simple 10 question quiz. What I need after they're done with the quiz:
1) A score only posted back to the user (I can get this done)
2) The answers back to a network location - webpage - ?
I've read a lot and I can't do php, Ajax. So I don't think I can create a file. But what I was thinking was that I could 'post' the information to a webpage.
So my questions are:
1) Is that possible?
2) I understand the form submit code but how to I 'pick' up the transmitted info and load it onto a page?
3) Since there will be around 30 people taking this 'test' at the same time can I post ALL their results to the same page or will I have to have different pages for each user?
4) Is this the best solution or is there and easier way?
I don't think I can use any true 'server side' programming like PhP etc. due to some 'security' issues.