joined:Sept 19, 2000
Long story short:
I am using Microsoft Expression Web to build my pages. This after getting a new iMac and discovering that Dreamweaver (and several other programmes I used regularly) no longer worked.
Because I am on a Mac, I have to use parallels to work in Expression Web. Because I am using parallels, I can only check my pages (visually) in IE while working in the programme.
After changing my main inquiry page, that displayed correctly in IE and Firefox, I discovered that it is totally wonky in Google Chrome and Safari. Unfortunately, I have now overwritten the old page.
I no longer have the old code to compare it to the new page and can't for the life of me find the error. Sigh.