joined:Aug 24, 2003
I have a lead gathering form on my website. I currently use it to gather leads for my clients as follows:
1. User fills out form
2. Form data is validated by form processing script on my server (java based validation)
3. Form data is posted to form processing script via
4. My form processing script saves the lead in a database, so I can review and count the leads generated and then it emails the form data to the client.
5. A confirmation page from my site is shown.
However, I have a new client that does not want to receive his leads via email. He wants me to post the form data directly to his website as a query string:
Unfortunately, I don't know how to code this. Can someone give me some ideas that may meet the following criteria:
1. User fills out form.
2. Form data is validated.
3. Form data is compiled into a query string and posted to clients site.
4. Somehow, form data is also sent/saved for me to review, as well.
5. Confirmation page from my site is shown.
Hopefully, there is an existing form processor/script!