joined:Apr 16, 2005
I'm using the latest Chrome version 9.0.597.98 with Firebug Lite extensions on XP.
I have an issue that only occurs in Chrome. It works fine in Firefox, IE, Safari and Opera.
w ww.madc owcutle ry.com/store/pc/viewPrd.asp?idproduct=1616 (remove 3 spaces)
You will have to do the following steps to get to the problem I am having:
1. Click 'Add To Cart'
2. Popup window will appear. Click on 'View Cart'
3. Next, click on 'Checkout'
4. Here you are given the option to Login/Register or Continue. Just click on 'Continue' as a guest.
5. Here you would need to add the Billing Information. Just add some bogus info.
6. Now click 'Continue' below the billing information.
7. Hit 'Continue' again for the next step.
Now try to choose any of the other 3 radio buttons.
If you find that it works for you, let me know. Otherwise, the problem is that you can't select it.
Again, none of the other browsers has this problem and so I am not sure if this is a Chrome bug or not.
If not a bug then I am open for suggestions on how to fix it.