got a head-scratching problem that is winding me up big time.
i have an iframe on my site which shows ads. the page that appears inside the iframe is hosted on the same site, as are all of the images and stylesheets inside it. the code is just a simple piece of HTML. but IE refuses to show the contents. it's just blank.
when i visit the page itself, and view it on its own without the iframe, then IE will happily show the contents. its only when i try to view the page through an iframe that it wont.
every other browser i've tried -- firefox, opera, safari etc -- works fine.
p.s. i've also got some other iframes on my site, which contain maps, and they work perfectly okay. IE plays nice with those. so i know it cant be anything to do with IE's user settings.
if anyone has got a clue where i should be looking to fix it, that would be great