Welcome to WebmasterWorld Guest from 188.8.131.52
Google "auto suggest" and "personalised behaviour tracking" must play a huge part in this with it's statistical referencing to popular predictable phrases.
joined:Apr 13, 2002
So... if you are responsible for introducing branding to the Widgetville Auto Parts site, what are some of the things you would do?
Links are history.
- a great and useful site
- great site architecture, looks good ; has compelling information ; is mobile friendly
- promote through the local community the USP's and value proposition
- localised PR that sticks
- hit the marketing touch points hard with marketing : word of mouth ; leather on streets ; force adoption of site usage
- make sure locals are punching the business' name into Google on their search queries and getting good results from the business as a point of reference
- grow that reputation as the business plan dictates
- Google will pick up on that type of reputation particularly on a localised level