Welcome to WebmasterWorld Guest from 184.108.40.206
Google "auto suggest" and "personalised behaviour tracking" must play a huge part in this with it's statistical referencing to popular predictable phrases.
So... if you are responsible for introducing branding to the Widgetville Auto Parts site, what are some of the things you would do?
Links are history.
- a great and useful site
- great site architecture, looks good ; has compelling information ; is mobile friendly
- promote through the local community the USP's and value proposition
- localised PR that sticks
- hit the marketing touch points hard with marketing : word of mouth ; leather on streets ; force adoption of site usage
- make sure locals are punching the business' name into Google on their search queries and getting good results from the business as a point of reference
- grow that reputation as the business plan dictates
- Google will pick up on that type of reputation particularly on a localised level