@epmaniac, I am confused with what exactly happened. Looking at your past messages:
10:22 am on July 11, 2012 (gmt 0)
i just received message in WMT that my sites dont meet google quality guideline....
12:58 pm on July 11, 2012 (gmt 0)
i am talking abt around 54 sites
9:17 am on July 12, 2012 (gmt 0)
these sites are hardly 2 months old
8:02 am on July 13, 2012 (gmt 0)
my one site got banned which has a traffic of more than 100,000 each day, and is 3 years old
10:10 am on July 14, 2012 (gmt 0)
i received this message in wmt today that ...We've detected that some of your site's pages may be using techniques that are outside Google's Webmaster Guidelines...
As you can see from the quotes above, there is lots of confusing information and there are lots of questions here:
- Today's message from Google - seems to be the second such message. I presume it is for a different site to the first message from Google? Or is it for the same site again?
- For what site did you receive the second message - is it for 3 year old site or for one of these 54 2-months old sites or something third?
- The first message from Google - for which site it was, for one of 54 new sites or some other site?
- Are the both messages from Google identical or are they different?
- The site that is talked in google groups that has DMCA served - this site is a 7 years old site. You do not mention anywhere in your posting a 7 years old site?
- Sites that are deindexed - are these just 54 new sites or does this also include 3 years old site AND 7 years old site?
- Are all sites deindexed at the same time or since your first posting you had further sites deindexed?
OR to quote Shaddows reply to you (which you have completely ignored):
Please can you post again, with full, accurate information....We need actual data... Basically, you have posted nothing meaningful, but expect advice.
Something like this:
- I have nn sites, of which 54 are 2 months old, 1 is 3 years old, 1 is 7 years old (etc.. list others)
- All sites were ranking nnnn and had traffic nnnn (give some info here)
- On 11th July I have noticed a drastic drop on many of my sites and site: command returns zero. This happened for nn of my 2-months old sites, nn of my nn years old sites and nn of my nn old sites.
- on the same day (11th July) I have received a message from Google via Google WMT that my sites do not meet quality guidelines. This message was given for nn site aged nnn (or was it for multiple sites?)
- I still have nn sites that are not affected, these are nn (site age), nn (site age)
- the difference that I can see between the sites that are not affected and sites that are affected is ....
- on 14th July I have received another message from Google, this message is (the same / different)
to the message I received on 11th July and it was given for my site that is nn old and that (was/was not)
one of the sites that were deindexed on 11th July
Try it. You may learn much in the process yourself. Then post the info here and perhaps someone can help with some ideas on what happened.