Welcome to WebmasterWorld Guest from 22.214.171.124
joined:Feb 29, 2012
joined:Dec 28, 2005
[edited by: Web_speed at 3:43 am (utc) on Apr 23, 2012]
joined:June 3, 2007
I found Bing to do the job right in 95% of cases. For the other 5% of searches i use ask, duckduckgo and a couple more engines.
Google is history as far as I'm concerned. I choose NOT to use their "search engine" or any of the "services" they may offer. I no longer like or trust this company! and advise every person i talk to, to do the same.
In the case of the video encoders cited above, neither Bing nor Google returns the review with the search terms mentioned.
I remember trying many different search terms, as many as I could think of, and couldn't find it on Google. This isn't the only such experience I've had searching for things on Google, just the most memorable.
joined:Apr 23, 2012
[edited by: Robert_Charlton at 1:21 am (utc) on Apr 24, 2012]
[edit reason] removed specifics [/edit]
Has bing become superior to google
IMHO - YES!