Welcome to WebmasterWorld Guest from 18.104.22.168
But OK, some additional options:
- Is the site accessible with and without the "www" in the URL?,
- Is the page is too similar to another page on the site or on a different domain?
- Is the homepage is being duplicated via mishandled aff links?
- Is there an operating platform issue such that the homepage is not being handled properly, causing dup issues (especially common with ASP sites)?
- Are there any redirects involved with the homepage?
- Do you have a robots.txt file with instructions specific to Google?
- Are there technical issues that are making the homepage difficult to crawl?
[edited by: Eric_Lewis at 10:04 pm (utc) on Oct. 19, 2007]
Yes the homepage(www.abc.net) is similar to the same theme website but with differnt domain its with (www.abc.com)
i hav redirected my .net domain on .com and on .com version i hav placed the link to homepage with .net extension.
i hope it works for me..as thru this my home page with .net ext will get crawled..