Welcome to WebmasterWorld Guest from 126.96.36.199
i hav a website..its fully optimized too...its all internal (86) webpages are cached in Google.
But only home page is not Cached...i have tried for all SEO Factors to be implemnted in it..But of no use..
Pls guide me what culd be possible reasons.
But OK, some additional options:
- Is the site accessible with and without the "www" in the URL?,
- Is the page is too similar to another page on the site or on a different domain?
- Is the homepage is being duplicated via mishandled aff links?
- Is there an operating platform issue such that the homepage is not being handled properly, causing dup issues (especially common with ASP sites)?
- Are there any redirects involved with the homepage?
- Do you have a robots.txt file with instructions specific to Google?
- Are there technical issues that are making the homepage difficult to crawl?
[edited by: Eric_Lewis at 10:04 pm (utc) on Oct. 19, 2007]
Yes the homepage(www.abc.net) is similar to the same theme website but with differnt domain its with (www.abc.com)
i hav redirected my .net domain on .com and on .com version i hav placed the link to homepage with .net extension.
i hope it works for me..as thru this my home page with .net ext will get crawled..