Welcome to WebmasterWorld Guest from 188.8.131.52
I would appreciate your thaughts on why those websites were de-indexed and mostly on how to have them indexed again, on the top of the reinclusion process, which gave no result in my case.
Here are the common points of those websites :
- No use of black hat techniques. Just some visible keyword stuffing for most of them (removed)
- All used to use the same template. I changed it today for one of the websites, in order to see if the problem comes from that.
- All sites located on different ip addresses & different whois info (except the contact email)
- All have an .htaccess file, which may not be perfectly written
- No activity for the last months at least.
Thanks for your help!
[edited by: tedster at 6:15 am (utc) on May 31, 2007]
...recently been de-indexed by Google and to a lesser extent by msn & yahoo.
Would you clarify what you mean by de-indexed "to a lesser extent"? If you are seeing problems with all three major search engines, that makes me very suspicious of server troubles, or perhaps the htaccess file you mentioned.