Welcome to WebmasterWorld Guest from 22.214.171.124
1. you crap yourselve when you mean to fart
2. you pee the bed, in a warm water dream
3. you wake up with your chip supper in bed with you
4. you don't recognise or wish to acknowledge the existence of the ugly one in bed with you
5. you fall asleep at the bar and have the pranksters draw all over your face with lipstick
6. you can't get laid
7. you think the difference between gay and straight is another six pints
8. end up in houses of ill repuit
9. the beer monster has crapped in your mouth leaving your tougue feeling like Gandi's flip-flop, punched you in the head, and stolen all your money.
1. You wake up in a room filled with guys wearing orange jumpsuits and your breakfast arrives, through a hole in the door.
2. You find yourself explaining to your professor why you needed to call at 4 a.m. to explain why you needed to switch your thesis.
3. You find yourself in line with 4 other guys at a 5-star restaurant, each of you wearing nothing but a black bowtie in order to comply with the restaurant's black tie policy... (that explains #1)
Jeez, caine and DG - My heroes: Almost ALL of that has happened to me!
When my breakfasted arrived through a hole in the door the only consolation was seeing my friend walk by to use the toilet as I gazed confusedly out of the grill.
When I thought the difference between gay and straight was alcohol I ended up being chased by a mob down the kings rd. ;)
I always seem to want to strip when really, really drunk? - not the 'tease type' just to run down a major rd with no clothes on... weird!
<Who has a drink right now?> not yet but i can see the lads getting me a bit drunk tonight. leaving for london tomorrow so they arent gonna let me leave without having a good drinking session first....only good things can happen;)
[edited by: WildAngel at 4:02 pm (utc) on Aug. 22, 2003]
... you don't know how many you have had.
... you don't care any more how good the Jennifer Aniston/Brad Pitt (choose one depending on your preference) look-alike sitting next to you looks.
... you start drawing on your own face with lipstick.
... you find yourself wearing clothes of the opposite sex and have no clue their owner might be.
... you start telling your date how great your mom is.
I once (perfectly sober, mind you) put a condom on like a sock, as a demonstration for a friend who said her boyfriend wouldn't wear them because they *cough* "were too small" to fit him.