Welcome to WebmasterWorld Guest from 22.214.171.124
We're sorry. Due to the high volume of calls from AdSense publishers, we're only accepting calls on an emergency basis. Further, we've implemented an automated system to direct your calls to the correct department.
If you are an AdSense publisher, press 1.
If you are obsessive compulsive, press 2 repeatedly.
If you are paranoid, don't press anything, we know who you are.
If you have multiple personality disorder, please press 3, 4 and 5.
If you are all of the above, you are a completely normal AdSense publisher. Goodbye.
If you are still on the line, please hold.
[edited by: RonS at 9:31 pm (utc) on Dec. 19, 2005]
joined:Nov 28, 2005
Have NOT received an 2005 gift as of 12-19-2005
1) there are still 4 working days until christmas so don't worry yet
2) i doubt whether there is any delivery system that they use ( once you are inside the qualifying list)other than registration numbers on their google PCs...not country, not amount earned, not length of time etc
3) i should imagine they are frantically trying to post everything through fed ex etc at the last minute because that is human nature but even google can't package up and deliver every single box to every publisher/advertiser on the same day
4) those of you who got 64 mb usb sticks and no headphones were just unlucky, i think they just take what they can from their suppliers and package them up as fast as they can...i doubt it was based on any criteria..probably just a dipstick elf in the google toy department.
5) stop combing the neighbourhood looking for it and giving your neighbour suspicious looks because you wnet out for ten minutes...believe me, when you give up and stop looking, it will arrive :)
6) Remember the postal service in all countries are notoriously unreliable at this time of year...i got my mood clock on january 4th
Maybe, but I kinda doubt it...
A premium publisher I know got something completely different which I won't mention just in case they sent different things to different premium publishers so I don't "out" them.
joined:Aug 12, 2004
Suggestion for next year: a year of Free moibile WiFi :)
Actually it came last Wed according to the Fedex tracking log (we just don't pick up the biz mail that often):
Dec 14, 2005 2:00 PM Delivered ------, NV
Dec 12, 2005 1:46 PM Picked up SAN JOSE, CA
Dec 2, 2005 3:19 PM Package data transmitted to FedEx
For the record:
Joined Nov 2004, no 2004 gift.
Business TIN/EIN number listed.
UPS club most months since March 2004.
Never an Adwords user.
My guess: they base the gift type, like our co. does, on the amount made from the customer over the last year whether adwords or Adsense or combo.
0 - $ - card
$ - $$ - lesser gift
$$ - $$$ - better gift
$$$+ - best gift
(Ooh, please give us a hint (size, $value) IncrediBill so we know what we have to aspire to NEXT year! :)
joined:Apr 2, 2004
(Ooh, please give us a hint (size, $value) IncrediBill so we know what we have to aspire to NEXT year!
I doubt it cost more then $150 but I could be wrong. It just wasn't the Mission Impossible laptop collection of retractable and wireless USB toys is all.
I'm a Porshe Carrera GT type of guy, I don't won't your junk!
Send me a brand new Porshe Carrera GT (in my colors) or don't send me anything but a check!
I make lots of money for you, and you reward me with cheap gifts!
Scrap all the gifts until you can do it right. Even then I have my doubts, so just give us the money that we will spend better than you!