Welcome to WebmasterWorld Guest from 126.96.36.199
as I said I looked around but none have all the features that I'm looking for.
- tell several friends at once
- use the friends' names and sender name in the email sent
- track % of people who click the link to my site in the email, send HTML emails
- anti-spam features included
- send a thank you email to the sender
- collect emails/register users who want to our mailing list
I've searched for a script like that in many script directories but I could not find any that has all of these features. If any of you know one, I would appreciate it if you could let me know about it. Thank you!
I doubt that you'll find a single script that will do all this.
Sounds like you are after a user/content management/tracking system rather than a tell a friend script, which is in itself a trivial piece of coding.
You'll probably be better off searching for php website management apps rather than tell-a-friend scripts.
Hope that helps.
joined:Apr 13, 2002
You call it via an external JS so it doesn't clutter your page. Works great, visitors think it's groovy.
I know you said "anti-spam" in your requests, but you also said "multiple recipients" and those two features work against each other.