Welcome to WebmasterWorld Guest from 22.214.171.124
We are still getting good results but I hope the next year does not show the same level of cost increase. G seems to be still the best search engine although Yahoo seem to have upped their game recently.
- Service quality has slipped a bit.
- Increased frequency of technical problems.
- Increased concerns about advertisers being treated fairly, especially with respect to ensuring that all advertisers are being made to comply with the same editorial policies.
- Increased issues with Google using Adwords for self-promotion.
- Continued concerns about click fraud.
- Loss of advertisers' targeting control due to changes in expanded broadmatch.
Adwords remains the gold standard in the business, but lately it has been trending in the wrong direction.