Fast Financial Status
From the Q4 2000 report:
Total 2000 billed revenue of $18m
Q4 revenue growth of almost 60% quarter on quarter
Doubling of people in product development and sales in H2
33 sales contracts signed in 2000 – 13 of which were signed in Q4
Four new products in Q4
Year End PDF [fast.no...]
Investor relations: [fast.no]
Year end: [fast.no]
- May 1998: Shares in FAST were registered on Verdipapirsentralen (VPS) with Den norske Bank (DnB), Oslo, and were introduced to trading on the OTC market in Oslo
- May 1999: FAST completes successful private placement of NOK 77.5 million.
- Dec 1999: Lycos Inc. purchases 1,883,714 shares in FAST at NOK 140, with subscription rights to purchase an additional 1,883,714 at NOK 140.
- Dec 1999: Dell Computer Inc. purchases 829,285 shares in FAST at NOK 140, with subscription rights to purchase an additional 829,285 at NOK 140.
- November 1, 2000: 1:5 stock split - par value reduced from NOK 0.04 per share to NOK 0.008.
- February 6, 2001: FAST placed 10 million shares at NOK 17.50 per share to raise additional capital of NOK 175 million before expenses. These funds will be used to meet this year's working capital requirements.