joined:Sept 11, 2002
Wow! First PDF, then Flash... and now I found that it finds AND UNDERSTANDS certain 3D-fileformats too.
- filetyp:dwg for AutoCAD files - Google even parses the file and gives descriptions derived from the content!
- filetype:3ds for 3D-Studio files - again, then content is parsed
- filetype:c4d gives you Cinema 4D files - but no content parsed
- filetype:lwo finds LightWave files with descriptions
- filetype:obj well, you have to hand-pick the 3D files from many non-3D-results...
I am VERY surprised that they even parse the contents of many 3D formats...