Welcome to WebmasterWorld Guest from 18.104.22.168
Forum Moderators: open
However, if Googlehot has already visited your homepage, here's what has worked for me. Change the content/ make modifications on the homepage everyday. Even minor modifications will do. You will notice that the visits get speeded up, and then there will be a deep crawl. Without any modifications to content, too, you will get a deep crawl, but much later.
- PR of 5 and has been indexed for 1 year.
- 300 inbound links with 50 that show up in a G link check.
- meta name="robots" content="index,follow" on every page.
- The home page is the site map. All pages are one step away from the home page.
- The home page content is changed everyday and receives a hit from google everyday.
- All links are working.
What am I missing? How do sites get a deep crawl every day?
I have exactly the same situation happening with the site I administer at the moment BMach. Although I recently updated the whole site. It is also PR5 and has been indexed for about 2 yrs.
I am just waiting for the next big deep crawl by Google (I guess that will be happening within the next week or two), before i start trying anything else. - not that I know what to try!