With the recent purchase of Inktomi by Yahoo, what is the most strategic thing for a newer site contemplating submitting to these engines in the near future.
4:09 pm on Jan 14, 2003 (gmt 0)
If it is a small site I would think about PFI. You can wait and is going to save you money, but who knows how long that will take. Pay and be sure or wait. Yahoo hasn't switched and it may not. Depends on really is the traffic right now worth the money. If you don't optimize for backfill then it probably isn't.
12:17 am on Jan 16, 2003 (gmt 0)
I heard somewhere in these forums that Ink was spidering hard right now even on non-PFIs on a slim-chance bid for inclusion now - I'm getting in today.