Welcome to WebmasterWorld Guest from 184.108.40.206
Forum Moderators: phranque
i am planing to build a website about soccer tips. and i am looking for an cms. what i want is :
- visitors can post their soccer predictions. (published after my confirmation.)
- selected writers can post their predictions without my confirmation
- visitors can sign up and become member.
- search engine friendly urls.
- easy to change the design of the cms
- easy to change the language of cms (probably my language will not be most of cms's selection of language)
do you have any advise for me?
It shouldn't be too much work to configure, either. Create a datatype called something like "Game Prediction" (or whatever you find suitable) with the attributes required.
Use the "Approve" workflow event to require confirmation by you (or any other administrator/user you want), and exclude a usergroup "Selected writers" to allow users of that group to be able to post predictions without needing confirmation. For more information about the Approve workflow, check out: [ez.no...]
The CMS already has a user registration and you can easily add/remove wanted/unwanted properties from the user class.
All URLS generated by eZ Publish are very search engine friendly.
The complete layout of the page is controlled via templates - and they are extremely configurable/extendable.
Learning to configure and use eZ Publish requires patience. But once it's setup properly you have a rock solid CMS with endless extensibility possibilities.
For more information, check out www.ez.no or the documentation at www.ez.no/doc
EDIT: eZ Publish also supports translations, both for content and layout/static text.