Welcome to WebmasterWorld Guest from 126.96.36.199
Forum Moderators: phranque
I currently use Microsoft Outlook for sending mail but havn't used it for groups of 300 - 3000.
- Can anyone say if Outlook can handle groups of that size?
- Is it ok to store my groups on my Pair account (MySql table) and use php to send news?
- If I send the newsletters from my home-office what mail client is best?
- I have never used Pair Mail and don't know anything about it - can they do it?
- Is there recommended mail service that will handle this for me?
Any guidence would be much appreciated
I avoid using MS email clients completely, too little security! Your questions re:Pair would be best handled by Pair support or exploring Pairs support info here [pair.com]. Not much help so far, I'm afraid.
I'll try to round up an expert though, call attention to your post in the mods forum. Hopefully someone can do better...
joined:July 2, 2000
They have a free mail client that lets you send filter, personalize and do a lot of stuff that the paid versions do. I tried many bulk email programs and this one seems very simple and powerful.
It gets the 5 stars , 5 cows etc from the various respected software review sites.
Great program that sends email without using a SMTP server...
Does anyone know if this has a facility to generate sub/unsub lists from my websites? Or to copy&paste the content of a text file of sub/unsub lists?
Any votes on how I should choose?