Welcome to WebmasterWorld Guest from 22.214.171.124
Forum Moderators: phranque
I currently use Microsoft Outlook for sending mail but havn't used it for groups of 300 - 3000.
- Can anyone say if Outlook can handle groups of that size?
- Is it ok to store my groups on my Pair account (MySql table) and use php to send news?
- If I send the newsletters from my home-office what mail client is best?
- I have never used Pair Mail and don't know anything about it - can they do it?
- Is there recommended mail service that will handle this for me?
Any guidence would be much appreciated
I avoid using MS email clients completely, too little security! Your questions re:Pair would be best handled by Pair support or exploring Pairs support info here [pair.com]. Not much help so far, I'm afraid.
I'll try to round up an expert though, call attention to your post in the mods forum. Hopefully someone can do better...
They have a free mail client that lets you send filter, personalize and do a lot of stuff that the paid versions do. I tried many bulk email programs and this one seems very simple and powerful.
It gets the 5 stars , 5 cows etc from the various respected software review sites.
Does anyone know if this has a facility to generate sub/unsub lists from my websites? Or to copy&paste the content of a text file of sub/unsub lists?
Any votes on how I should choose?