Welcome to WebmasterWorld Guest from 188.8.131.52
Do these programs convert for anyone and are worth it using PPC traffic (even non-marketing e-books)? Just curious.
well that is the whole point of clickbank...as a third party to ensure that sales go through.
the biggest problems with clickbank I have noticed
- Clickbank takes a huge cut.
- some merchants will push their own bottom line and push some upsells on your dime (without giving you any additional payout).
- absurd chargeback rate compared to most other payment methods (I am talking like a 10 fold difference - at least - when compared with the likes of Paypal on a product that has had thousands of sales. the product I am talking about is a marketing ebook.)
1. The return wasn't worth it. As stated by an earlier poster, you get a few sales and then they start to level out and stop.
2. Many of the programs on Clickbank, especially the top performing ones, are outright scams to your visitors. I didn't feel good about promoting something that I knew was just stealing money from people. I mean come on now.. free cars and surveys? Give me a break.