Welcome to WebmasterWorld Guest from 188.8.131.52
Forum Moderators: open
If my site is listed in Dmoz under a regional category
it will appear in google results.
How do I postulate my site for being listed in
What happen with Yahoo and all the other directories that have regional versions?
Should I submit separately to each? Won't be that spammy?
I'd like to know more about getting into european search engines and directories. So I'd appreciate your help.
joined:Oct 23, 2000
- Get you site translated into Spanish and English.
- Get local domains (.es and co.uk)
- Host your sites in those countries
- Get some inbound links from local sites in those languages
- Wait for Google to crawl the new sites
.. and voila!
But you are talking about buying extra domains and duplicate the content just translated?
Will Dmoz like that? I mean it's the same exact site same design same text but translated....
it is not agains the rules?
What happen with sites in several languages (lets assume just 2 to put things simple)? There's no way to get that single site in regionals?