Welcome to WebmasterWorld Guest from 184.108.40.206
Forum Moderators: open
1) How long did it take you with YPN to reach $1,000 or more a month?
2) How many unique visitors does your site get per day?
3) How much do you earn per day on average?
4) What is your CTR?
5) Did you switch over from AdSense?
5b) If yes, how much more or less is your YPN income?
6) How many ad's do you display on your site?
7) What type of targeting do you see and use on your site?
7b) Do you often see RON ad's on the site?
8) Is the targeting accurate?
9) (optional) What niche, without revealing the address, does your site serve?
1) This is the first month on YPN with this site.
2) Not going to say.
3) Around $40, but anywhere from $30-$50 depending on the day.
4) Not going to say.
5 b.) Anywhere from $20-$30 more per day.
6) Depends on the page, but definately 3 or less.
7) Good targetting after banning some RON ads and selecting an ad targetting category, but could use some work as I have stated in numerous other threads.
7 b) See above.
8) See above.
9) Good luck with getting an answer from anyone on this.
So all this makes it a lot of bother...but I have been picking the pages that seemed to have the lowest paying Adsense ads to try YPN on, a few at a time. Some of those pages have done pretty well w/ YPN ads.
Targeting seems to be the main issue for me. And more ad invetory too, but that will get better over time I'm sure.