joined:Mar 4, 2001
An (otherwise) unidentified bot came by and hit every page in the house, except of course for robots.txt, and hit them fast. The user agent was set to divulge the name of the product they sell, and the companies website URL. When I went to the site to check it out I found a site selling...stuff. It's the kind of stuff that I would be interested in since it's related to my site. In any other case I would give the UA here in the forum, but I don't want to give them any more play than they already got. It's amazing how creative people can be when it comes to internet marketing.