Welcome to WebmasterWorld Guest from 220.127.116.11
Forum Moderators: open
New to WebmasterWorld. This is my first post.
I'm trying to get some webmaster feedback about a site i'm developing to compete with existing "online banner creators"
These questions are directed at those that are actually looking for the service or have suggestions as to what benefits and features such a site should have
1) Would you use a pre-design baner ad template if you could customize it with you own
-Text message, choose font, font size, font color,
upload your own image/logo, select from a library of
text animation effects and a library of images?
2) What pricing model do you like the best?
a) Flat fee to edit and add Text message, upload
image and change Animation effects
b) Pay as you need. i.e. pay a flat fee to use a banner ad template, pay an additional fee to upload image, and pay another fee to use extensive library of images and animation effects.
c)Would you pay an annual membership fee of $100.usd
to be able to pay a flat fee for all templates with
the ability to upload your image/logo and change
animation effects for your own use of for your
d)Does a rewards program appeal to you. Meaning, for
every five banners you purchase, you would earn a
credit towards a free banner ad to customize.
3)Does the idea of drag and drop GUI interface to customize templates appeal to you?
4) What about articles, and how to's related to banners, how, where when and why to use them? Does this add value to the service?
5) Would you use a forum dedicated completely to banner ads where you could post questions, text banner ad copy, ask for adive and help or motivation from others?
6) Members gallery, would a members gallery showing what others have created using my "online banner maker" be of interest to you. and if so how and why?
7) Template stats. Do you think showing thumbnails and stats are a good idea? Stats being, image size, demensions, user rating, hits, keywords, description etc.
What other features and benefits are you looking for in such a service.
I need a lot of help as i'm tyring to compete with existing established sites. But i thought i would go direct to the source and straight out ask what you webmasters think.
Why would you use an online banner maker?
Thanks a bunch.
I'm afraid I might skew your survey results a bit. I can't think of a reason to use a banner creator service but I thought I'd say hello and bring your post back up on the radar screens as I'm curious to see what answers you get! ;)