Welcome to WebmasterWorld Guest from 188.8.131.52
Forum Moderators: open
when i uninstall Flash 8 or 9 and reinstall an older version such as Flash 7, the sound plays perfectly without problem.
i am running win xp professional sp2. latest updates/patches installed.
i have tried the following:
1. the k-lite codec trick - does not work.
2. scanned for virus/spyware - none found.
3. uninstall all Flash w/ adobe uninstaller and reinstall the latest build - does not work.
4. clean out all registry entries related to flash and reinstall - does not work
5. deleted quicktime - does not work
can someone please help me? i searched everywhere and cannot find any answer even in the adobe forum.
I am curious if the latest version of the Flash plugin will work on your system using Firefox instead of IE. If that is the case, it would point to something going on with your IE installation. Some weird permission settings from your AntiVirus software or IE blocking. What AV do you use?