Welcome to WebmasterWorld Guest from 18.104.22.168
Forum Moderators: incrediBILL
opting instead to wait until at least a .0.1 version is available.
now that the whole "memory leak" thing has been fixed (and it has from what I've been able to determine)
There doesn't seem to be anything new beyond some bug fixes.
Might see how long I can keep FireFox open for, to hold off this update as long as possible, if these issues are in fact wide-spread.
Portable apps (website) has older stable FF versions for development testing usage.
Brand X version 17 must be a better product than Brand Y version 10?
I mean it's got a bigger number; that must mean a lot, no?