Welcome to WebmasterWorld Guest from 126.96.36.199
Forum Moderators: open
<form name="frmDataEntry" Action="fileinfo.asp" method="post">
( form inputs go here )
<input type="botton" name="CmdSubmit" value="CONTINUE">
This works great with IE & Opera, but FireFox will not submit the form.
Is Mozilla more secure than Internet Explorer?
Yes, Mozilla is a more secure browser/e-mail client than Internet Explorer/Outlook Express. There are several reasons why:
* Mozilla does not support ActiveX which (historically) has been the cause of many security problems
* Mozilla does not support VBScript - another technology that has caused security problems in the past
* Mozilla does not support Microsoft's Java VM
* Mozilla is not heavily integrated into the operating system, and does not grant extra privileges to HTML files loaded from the local computer
* Mozilla is not as vulnerable to e-mailed viruses. They can not be executed automatically, which was historically a problem in Microsoft's clients
* Mozilla does not allow execution of code from remote sites without user intervention, which has previously been a problem due to security flaws. While malware which targets Mozilla does exist, you have to confirm any installations which makes it easier to avoid spyware and trojans
* Mozilla gives complete control over cookies
* Mozilla gives detailed control of what scripts can and can not do