joined:Nov 3, 2006
I recently sold my first premium domain and made a decent profit within 2-3 years.
Although I already sold the domain and no longer own it, I had a question regards to pricing.
- The keyword is searched 18k times a month with a CPC of $2.70.
- Estibot estimates the domain worth about $180K.
- The domain is a widget and describes a luxury product.
- The TLD is a .com
- Easy to pronounce, easy to remember
- Has authority in its own niche
- Has several strong backlinks from multiple resources especially news websites.
I sold it for less than half of what estibot shows! Is that a good sale or bad? I know estibot not may be the best reference however considering the high CPC and search volume and notes above what would you say? Maybe I was daydreaming but I thought I would be able to sell it for $200K!