Welcome to WebmasterWorld Guest from 188.8.131.52
Forum Moderators: open
1. You have to use a google site: search to find content on your own site.
2. You have seven copies of everything on your local hard drive...
3. ... and three on your server.
4. You just got flagged for duplicate content because you accidently rewrote and article that you had previously written in 2005.
5. You just looked at your server log and your most visited page is your custom 404 page (not making this up - I know someone this has happened to after a changeover to a new CMS).
Anyone want to add 96 more?
13. You want to put two images in the main content, but that CMS that cost over $100,000 to implement is only set up to allow one image per page in the main content (and yes friends, that is based on a true story).