Are there any detailed in-page tracking tools out there?
I have had a look at google analytics one and it's very basic; from my experience it can't tell you the difference between two links on the same page that go to the same place.
For example, if you have a link to "Services" at the top and one in the footer, both will display the same %.
The kind of data I'm looking for is stuff like this... based on the amount of people that visit the page and don't bounce:
- How many people clicked what link and the ability to decipher between the same link in different places
- Where people scrolled to on the page
- Did people open dropdown lists at all (whether or not they clicked isn't important)
- How many slides did people view from the main page slider?
- If we have a tabbed section, how many people clicked on the other tabs?
Stuff like that. Anything like that around?