Welcome to WebmasterWorld Guest from 126.96.36.199
I've seen some interesting visitors to the blog post about it on my site, including some big ISPs and the Dept of Defense. So maybe some others are starting to take notice.
Network Domain = msn.com
Footprints, something to look for:
- many visits in a relatively short amount of time with a 100% bounce rate
- visits extremely varied in terms of browser used and mobile vs desktop.
- IPs and referrers are of no consequence, the IPs change between visit groupings and many IPs are used per event
- entire page is loaded including ads
- all hits will be to the same page but each time the script is run any page can be selected