I am a new person in affiliate marketing world, I am learning, will appreciate your help. We have few of clients relating with softwares, who already have their own in house affiliate program. Now I see following things:
A) There are many many third party affiliate networks like CJ, linkshare, clickbank etc:
- Affiliates/publishers search there, so I think the clients should be there
- Some of the publishers will search for our clients and will directly come to our website because of these 3rd party affiliate networks
- They ask you to put a code, do they ask advance money too?
B) There are publishers who aren't a part of networks, whom we can contact directly.
- We can go for commission on offline sales
How do you manage your affiliate programs, where can I learn more about it, I have following queries:
1) Since we are selling online, is it wise to give CPL?
2) How to bring CPS into action?
3) How many networks should I join?
4) How to find right publishers...
All ad-wises are welcome :) Thanks