Welcome to WebmasterWorld Guest from 126.96.36.199
Forum Moderators: werty
The requested resource
is no longer available on this server and there is no forwarding address.
Used to be available at this url [uv.bidtool.overture.com]
joined:Feb 13, 2003
I've heard many different opinions from Y on how they want to display the new info - but that they do want to display something.
It's a bit more complicated when you want to display a range of what a keyword costs per position taking into account geo and budget (not shown all day) factors.
1) Increasing granfathered bids to .10 is a slap in the face for years of spending. "it's just business" excuses are "It's just stupid" comments. Yahoo is loosing green backs and this will drive customers away if you haven't already jumped ship.
2) Bids are already over the top inflated crap on both Yahoo and Google with click fraud being rampant everywhere.
3) No bid tool views is another slap in the face. They have created a closed market condition which benefits ONLY BIG BUSINESS and BIG SPENDING. When is the world gonna wake up and get some regulations slapped on these engines based on market volume and manipulation? Is there really free trade for all? NOPE...But I suppose there is no guarantee of that is there?
4) Organic search listings just got that much more valuable!
5) Welcome to round 2 of WEB 2.0 marketing "THE BIG SQUEEZE" of a frozen market. The little guy is assed out of the bid competition based on the amount of money and time required to keep guess-work bids going.
6) New Search engines... anyone? Lets spread the wealth and put an end to this corporate penny pinching. But I guess another will just do the same things all over again.