I was upgraded 2-3 days before....
process time to upgrade = 1 hour.
SURPRISE : There is no security code to login into account.
Also, it is having a different login URL (http://login.marketingsolutions.yahoo.com).
Has all the features that was promised but have to see how much it works.
1. Still they have retained "Match Types" as Standard/Advanced.
2. But the new thing is "Tactics" (Sponsored/Content Match).
3. We can have multiple ads for each ad groups(yep! the same name as in adwords).
4. Campaign budget
5. Geo-targeting, based on Country/State/City/Province or Zip-code.
6. Ads have CTR/impressions/clicks and QUALITY INDEX.
7. Avg. Position, it depends on the quality index
8. Ads have two versions : Small(70 chars limit) and Long(190 chars limit).
9. All the tabs include graphical representation of impressions/clicks/cost.
10. Also has some features to keep a watch on adgroups or keywords called "Watch List" and some "alerts".
11. the account will have a "dashboard" which will give campaign details i.e account level overview.
All i can see adwords packed in nice GUI with some extra features.
Give feedback or other info that i have missed.