Welcome to WebmasterWorld Guest from

Forum Moderators: open

Message Too Old, No Replies

Non-US Citizen in the US Application

Can it work?



11:51 pm on Jan 31, 2007 (gmt 0)

5+ Year Member


I have an ITIN, a US Bank Account and travel to the US on a regular basis. I stay at my sisters house and use her address to recieve US Mail. Can I still apply to the YPN?


8:27 pm on Feb 9, 2007 (gmt 0)

10+ Year Member

You can apply for anything, but you're not likely to be accepted unless you have a US social security number or a tax ID for a business registered in the US


7:46 am on Feb 11, 2007 (gmt 0)

5+ Year Member

If you have a US tax id # etc you can apply.


2:24 pm on Feb 14, 2007 (gmt 0)

10+ Year Member

Sure you can. Im in the Philippines but i used my friends adress and TAX no. in the U.S. for my account..

Featured Threads

Hot Threads This Week

Hot Threads This Month